Inaba Churu Grain-Free Chicken with Shrimp Flavor Puree Lickable Cat Treat
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Treat your kitty to the lickable yumminess he craves with the Inaba Churu Grain-Free Chicken with Shrimp Flavor Puree Lickable Cat Treat. “Churu churu” means “slurp slurp”—which, in cat language translates as purr-fectly delicious. And he’ll love slurping the creamy treat, made with real, farm-raised chicken and natural shrimp flavor for the protein-packed goodness your pal will be purring for. It’s also got vitamin E for a boost of nutrition, and no kitty junk food like grains or artificial ingredients. Just tear, squeeze and feed right from the tube or into a bowl—you can even add it to his meals, especially if he’s picky! Not only is it a burst of purr deliciousness in every tube, but it’s also a great way to add hydration to support overall well-being, from tails to whiskers.Key Benefits
- Grain-free, creamy puree is made with pure water and real, farm-raised chicken with natural shrimp flavor for the protein and taste cats love.
- Cats can lick it straight from the tube, lap it from a bowl, or enjoy it mixed in with their kibble or wet food to make meals extra tasty.
- Boosts daily hydration by providing yummy moisture in every slurp, which can help support overall well-being and urinary health.
- Just tear and squeeze as a treat, snack or meal topper that will also help strengthen your bond with your pal.
- Available in two package sizes to make the fun that much easier—1 pack of 4 tubes, or 6 packs of 4 tubes!
Do not let your cat chew or swallow package material. Take extra care when hand feeding.
Water, Chicken, Shrimp, Tapioca, Natural Flavors, Natural Shrimp Flavor, Guar Gum, Fructooligosaccharide, Vitamine E Supplement, Green Tea Extract.Caloric Content
430 kcal/kg. 6.0 kcal/tube
Feed as a treat to cat. This product is not intended to be fed as a meal. Provide clean, fresh water daily. For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly. Refrigerate after opening and serve as soon as possible.