Inaba Churu Grain-Free Tuna Puree Lickable Cat Treat
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Treat your kitty to the lickable yumminess he craves with the Inaba Churu Grain-Free Tuna Puree Lickable Cat Treat. “Churu churu” means “slurp slurp”—which, in cat language translates as purr-fectly delicious. And he’ll love slurping the creamy treat, made with real, deep-sea tuna for the protein-packed flavor your pal will be purring for. It’s also got vitamin E for a boost of nutrition, and no kitty junk food like grains or artificial ingredients. Just tear, squeeze and feed right from the tube or into a bowl—you can even add it to his meals, especially if he’s picky! Not only is it a burst of purr deliciousness in every tube, but it’s also a great way to add hydration to support overall well-being, from tails to whiskers.Key Benefits
- Grain-free, creamy puree treat is made with pure water and real, deep sea tuna for the protein and flavor cats love.
- Cats can lick it straight from the tube, lap it from a bowl, or enjoy it mixed in with their kibble or wet food to make meals extra tasty.
- Boosts daily hydration by providing yummy moisture in every slurp, which can help support overall well-being and urinary health.
- Just tear and squeeze as a treat, snack or meal topper that will also help strengthen your bond with your pal.
- Available in two package sizes to make the fun that much easier--1 pack of 4 tubes, or 6 packs of 4 tubes!
Do not let your cat chew or swallow package material. Take extra care when hand feeding.
New look, same great formula! This product has recently undergone a packaging change. Customers may receive old packaging during this transition.
Water, Tuna, Tapioca, Natural Flavors, Guar Gum, Natural Tuna Flavors, Fructooligosaccharide, Vitamin E Supplement, Green Tea ExtractCaloric Content
431 kcal/kg, 6.0 kcal/tube
Feed as a treat to cat. This product is not intended to be fed as a meal. Provide clean, fresh water daily. For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly. Refrigerate after opening and serve as soon as possible.